November 14 2022
We’re Hiring – Admin Manager
At Industrial Plankton we develop and produce bioreactors, focused on improving global food security and mitigating greenhouse gasses. We’re a manufacturing company with a healthy dose of R&D. Founded in 2010, we’re a dynamic group that loves to innovate, build, and support our clients. Located at 3374 Burns Ave. Victoria BC, just off the Galloping Goose Trail. Visit us at www.industrialplankton.com
We are looking for an organised and efficient professional for our Admin Manager. Focusing on the company’s Business and People, the role offers an opportunity for professional development, involving the design, implementation and improvement of cross-functional processes that support the company’s growth.
- Manage order fulfilment process, coordinate with production and logistics to ensure orders are shipped, invoiced and documented.
- Manage insurance, fixed assets and corporate records processes.
- Handle incoming calls/email and overall maintenance of the front-office.
- Provide staff with organisational support for travel and trade shows.
- Coordinate with accounting for all business activities.
- Manage people processes: recruitment, compensation, performance evaluation and development; supporting our managers in their execution.
- Lead organisation of team-building initiatives.
- Control people-related record-keeping and compliance requirements.
- Provide management with market intelligence and guidance to support the company’s overall people strategy.
The Ideal Candidate:
- A Commerce, business or related undergrad; or equivalent experience.
- Proficient in Gsheets and office automation/digital interaction tools.
- Knowledgeable in financial and accounting principles and practices.
- Well-organised and focused on continuous efficiency improvement.
- Passionate about attention to detail and on-time delivery of commitments.
- Keen to learn and expand personal knowledge and skills.
- Comfortable with multitasking.
- A team player.
The Admin Manager opportunity offers a:
- Full-time, in-the-office role in Victoria BC, working with a motivated team that loves to build.
- Permanent, salaried position with competitive compensation and benefits.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: Admin Manager