August 5 2019
Industrial Plankton is Hiring!
Industrial Plankton designs and manufactures cutting-edge industrial bioreactors, used by our clients to produce live feed in aquaculture hatcheries, and various end-products (nutraceuticals, oils, etc.) for the biotech sector.
We have an opening for a skilled individual, passionate about building innovative products. The Night Shift Production Technician will become a key part of the team responsible for assembling and testing bioreactors in a fast paced manufacturing facility.
- Forming, gluing and working engineered plastics into complex shapes
- Routing, sanding and polishing
- Assembly of pumps, LED lighting components, and tank accessories
- Self managing time to meet daily objectives
- Meticulous quality testing of parts and processes
- Maintaining production documentation
- Experience working with plastics, wood, and metal products in a shop environment
- Self motivated and with proven time management
- Extensive knowledge of hand tools, power tools, saws, routers, and lathes
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Understanding of industrial environments, engineering and production processes
To apply please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org